Translation Assistant handles H&M projects. It will read your help project, provide professional (human) translation and rebuild the translated help project, ready to be included in your application.
- The translated help projects are built with the exact same structure and formatting as your original project - just with translated contents.
- Translators don't edit in H&M. They don't need to have or know H&M to translate your project.
- Your standard H&M version is all you need. Our system handles everything.
- When your help project updates, we'll detect the changes and just update the translations.
How it works
- You will need to create an account in our system (free).
- Use our translation software to scan your H&M project and create a translation project from it (free).
- Get bids from qualified professional translators for translating your project (still free).
- Select your translator(s) and deposit the payment for the work.
- Your translated H&M project is built. Go back to H&M and produce the final Windows Help files.
Ready to begin?
Sign up and create your account. You don't need to enter any payment information you've selected a translator for your project.